POLICY FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Date Updated: May 21, 2018/GDPR
POLICY FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purpose of providing the services, EUROSPEED LTD, VIN 832075353, with the address of management: Peturch – 2234, Real Station, Industrial Zone, VIN: 832075353 processes personal data of Legal entities or their representatives, as well as of individuals listed below, in accordance with this Policy.
EUROSPEED Ltd. is a registered personal data administrator since 2010, registered with the Commission for Personal Data Protection. According to its subject of activity, EUROSPEED Ltd. performs:
Eurospeed is a privately owned Bulgarian transport company with limited responsibility, registered in 1994 in Sofia. International transport operations started in 1991 in the form of a transportation department within the largest Bulgarian wine exporter at that time, carrying containers from the interior of Bulgaria to the Port of Thessaloniki in Greece. In the late nineties, operations changed and direct deliveries by truck to The UK, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany started. Bulgaria joined the EU in 2007 and Eurospeed developed a market startegy which lead to an extended and focused presence ever since in the UK-Continental Europe transportation market.
Efficient transport solutions to benefit the customer
Optimization of transport processes
Just in time pick-up, storage, speedy carriage and trouble-free delivery of the shipments are offered.
We approach each stage of the transport operation with concentration and professionalism in every detail. Eurospeed team is experienced and perfectly prepared, operating with full coordination, using latest IT products. The result is successful transport solutions which benefit our customers.
Logistics & Multimodal
In 2004 Eurospeed moved into its own freight facility which has a total surface of 24 889 m2 . It is located at Petarch Rail Terminal – 15km West from Sofia Ring Road and allows for multimodal transport solutions. Parking and Goods Handling areas are 7000m2; Office, Warehouse, and Industrial spaces are 5000m2.
Eurospeed has a high reputation and is among the most respected Bulgarian carriers. In 2017, there are 110 /one hundred ten / articulated vehicles operating in international and domestic destinations. Service is for Full, Part and Groupage shipments.
To provide best service we have established a network of partner companies in Western Europe as well as The Balkans performing with high quality – quickly and efficiently.
In the processing of personal data, Eurospeed Ltd and its website comply with all applicable data protection laws, including but not limited to Regulation (EC) 2016/679 (the “Regulation”).
According to the Regulation, personal data is any information that relates to you and through which you can be identified.
Processing of personal data (“Processing”) is any action or set of actions that can be performed on personal data by automatic or other means.
- Groups of persons for whom data is processed
In relation to the provided Services Eurospeed Ltd. processes information on the following Data Entities:
- a) Representatives of legal entities – clients, suppliers of goods and services (“Representatives”) – natural persons;
- b) Legal entities – clients, suppliers of goods and services;
- c) Natural persons designated by the Entity as contact persons (administrative contact, financial contact, data protection officer, etc.);
- d) Natural persons – Candidates for employment, employed under labor and civil law;
- e) Banking, insurance and financial institutions;
- f) State and municipal institutions;
- g) Others – not classified above
- Data processed in relation to the provision of the Services
2.1. Information you provide
You decide whether and how to use the Services provided by Eurospeed LTD. The forms through which personal data are entered clearly indicate the mandatory or voluntary nature of the data provision. The data that you provide are the ones that we can not provide the Service or any part of it. The data provided by you may be:
- Legal entities – name, management address, other contact details (address for correspondence, telephone, email address); VAT number and more.
- Physical persons: name, position, business phone, business email address, etc.
- Contact persons – individuals: name, position, office phone, business email address, etc.
- Candidates – three names, address, telephone number, place of work – former and current employers and their data, education, qualification, possessed documents needed to fill the position for which they apply, etc. contained in the resume.
- Contracts, declarations, agreements, etc. Documents relating to the conclusion and performance of the contract (additional agreements, proxies, declarations, invoices, etc.) exchanged between you and Eurospied Ltd. These documents may contain name, post, contact information, handwritten / electronic signature, and more.
- Correspondence. In order to resolve complaints, signals, disputes, inquiries, requests or other issues made in communication to Us, received through electronic forms on the Site through calls to the telephone exchange of EUROSPEED LTD by sending by regular or electronic mail, we store and process this information as well as the outcome of such processing.
- Special categories (sensitive) data. The services of EUROSPEED Ltd. and the provided Other data. Europoside Ltd. may also process other data relating to you in cases where you voluntarily provide such data by filling in relevant electronic forms on the Site, adding preferences, settings, etc.
2.2. Data relating to the process of using the Services
(1) Contractual and financial information. In connection with the conclusion and performance of the Service Agreement between You and Eurospeed Ltd, it is possible to process the following data:
- Information on contractual arrangements;
- Information related to payments made and payable for the Services (when using the services, the information may include name, bank, bank account number, etc.);
- Information relating to the administration and provision of the Services;
- History and information about requested Services;
- History and information on the use of the Services;
- Other information created or provided during the use of the Services.
In this regard, you may store information about your instructions and / or your agents, as well as actions related to the processing of personal data (applications). Such information includes:
- Actions for requesting services, submitting a CV, etc. related to our activity or your desire.
- Stored information includes action, Representative performing the action, date and time, IP address, etc.
(2) Logs related to security, technical support, development, etc. The site uses logs for the following purposes:
- To ensure the reliable operation of the Services and to identify technical problems;
- To ensure the security of the Services and detect malicious actions;
- Development and improvement of the Services on the Site;
- To measure the visibility and usability of the Site;
- Logos in cases where this is required by law (such as logos of electronic wills).
- Server logs, Web Application Firewalls logs, and more. devices falling under this category. These logs are required to detect technical problems, detect malicious actions, and more. of the above objectives. They are stored for up to 1 / a / year. Logs can contain the following information: date and time, IP address, URL, browser and device information. In addition, some devices may use security technology.
- Purposes of processing personal data
- EUROSPEED Ltd. collects, uses and processes the information described above for the purposes provided in this Policy and the Terms of Service, which may be:
- Targets required for the conclusion and performance of the Service Agreement between You and Eurospeed Ltd;
- Objectives necessary for the protection and application of the legitimate interests of other users of the Services, third parties and Eurospeed Ltd.;
- Goals for which you have given your explicit consent;
- Objectives necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations of EUROSPEED LTD.
- Conclusion and execution of a contract. These are the goals necessary for the steps in the conclusion and performance of the agreement between you and Eurospeed Ltd., including the data processing required for the registration, creation and the activities of providing the Services. In addition, these goals include communication with you, including by email, necessary in connection with the provision of the Services and / or your notification of changes in the Services provided. For this purpose, it may be necessary to process part or all of the above categories of data.
- Legitimate interest. The objectives of the legitimate interests of EUROSPEED LTD or of third parties (other users, Applicants, Employers, Employers’ representatives, persons for administrative contact, etc.), employees of EUROSPEED LTD and its subcontractors or service providers) include:
- Ensuring the proper functioning and use by you and other users, maintenance and administration of the Services, resolution of disputes, detection and prevention of malicious actions;
- Detecting and resolving technical problems or problems with the functionality, development and improvement of the Services;
- Communicating with you, including electronically on important issues related to the Services;
- Accept and process received signals, complaints, requests and other correspondence;
- Ensure and protect the rights and legitimate interests of Eurospeed, including by law, and assist in the realization and protection of the rights and legitimate interests of other site users and / or affected third parties.
- For these purposes, it may be necessary to process part or all of the categories listed above.
- Legal obligations. These are objectives like:
- Financial accounting activities where the processing and storage of information required by the law to perform tax, accounting and other reporting obligations is necessary;
- Activities related to the fulfillment of the obligations under the law to preserve or provide information upon the receipt of an appropriate order by the competent state or judicial authorities, while ensuring the possibility of exercising the control powers of the competent state bodies in fulfillment of the legal obligations of JOBS.BG to notify you of different circumstances related to your rights, the Services provided or the protection of your data, etc. floor;
- Activities related to the fulfillment of documentation obligations, reporting obligations and other obligations related to the fulfillment of the requirements of Regulation (EC) 2016/679 and the applicable legislation, including in relation to the obligations and / or Declaration of Conformity conferred by the Agreement on the processing of personal data and other applicable obligations.
- For these purposes, it may be necessary to process part or all of the categories listed above.
Explicit consent. Your data may be processed based on your explicit consent, the processing in this case being specific and in the extent and scope provided for in the respective consent given by agreement or declaration of consent.
- Shelf life
- Here you can find information on the maximum storage times of different data types. In storing data, We apply the general principle of storing data in a minimum volume and for a period no longer than is necessary for the provision of the Services, ensuring their security and reliability and the requirements of the law.
- Data type and storage period
Data relating to your registration as users, additional users, contacts, and Terms of Acceptance (date, time, IP address, etc.); contracts, declarations, etc. For the period of our relationship and up to 5 / five / years of termination of our relationship.
Invoices and other financial information (including data for legal entities and their representatives, natural persons) – Up to ten (10) years from the beginning of the year following that in which payment of the obligation for the respective year is due.
Correspondence, requests – Up to 5 / five / years of termination of our relationship.
Instructions and Log of the Personal Data Processing Actions (information stored as: action, the Performing Agent, date and time, IP address, etc.) Up to 5 / five / years of termination of our relationship.
System logs. Logos related to security, technical support, development, and more. (may contain information such as: date and time, IP address, URL, browser and device version information) For period up to 1 / one / year.
In the event of a legal dispute or proceedings requiring retention of data and / or a request from a competent public authority, data may be retained for longer than the specified time limits until the final settlement of the dispute or proceeding in all cases. These deadlines may be changed if a different requirement to keep information under the current legislation is established.
Changing or terminating the relationship between the person concerned and his / her Representatives does not result in a change in the above deadlines, because information about the orders, instructions and actions made by the specific Representatives are necessary for evidence and accountability in relation to contractual and legal obligations.
- Provision of information
EUROSPEED LTD does not provide your personal data to third parties in any way other than those described in this Policy, the Terms and the cases provided for in the law.
Suppliers and subcontractors EUROSPEED Ltd. uses subcontractors and service providers as specialized data centers for reliable and secure colocation of server and network equipment, accounting services, etc. When working with subcontractors and suppliers, EUROSPEED LTD requires them to strictly comply with our instructions, in accordance with these Policy and Terms.
Third parties. Your personal data may only be provided to third parties in the following cases: where this is provided for by law; if so requested by a competent state or judicial authority; when we have received your explicit consent for this; when this is necessary to protect the rights and legitimate interests of EUROSPEED and / or other users of the Services.
Change of ownership. In the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets affecting the processing of personal data, you will be notified in advance.
- Personal data rights. The Regulation provides for the following rights for natural persons:
6.1. Right to information.
This Policy aims to inform you in detail about the processing of your personal data in connection with the Services provided.
6.2. Right of access. You have the right to receive confirmation that your personal data are being processed, accessed, and information about their processing and rights in connection with this.
6.3. Right of rectification. You have the right to correct your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
Your data may be corrected by you and / or an authorized Employer Representative.
6.4. Right to delete. You have the right to ask for data to be erased unless there is a material basis and / or legal obligation to process it.
6.5. Right of limitation in relation to data processing. The Regulation provides for the possibility to restrict the processing of your personal data if there are grounds for doing so.
6.6. Right to notify third parties. If applicable, you have the right to ask an Administrator of your personal data to notify third parties when he has provided your data with respect to correcting, deleting or limiting the processing of your personal data.
6.7. Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain the personal data you have provided that relate to you in a structured, popular, machine-readable format and to use this data for another administrator at your discretion.
6.8. The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling that produces legal consequences for you or in a similar way affects you to a significant extent unless the applicable grounds for data protection provided by the applicable data protection legislation this is provided with appropriate safeguards to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests. When providing our Services, we do not use technologies that fall into this category.
6.9. Right of withdrawal. You have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, which is based on your consent. Such withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent given until the withdrawal.
6.10. Right of objection. You have the right to object to data processed on the basis of legitimate interest. In the event of such an objection, we will examine your request and, if justified, we will enforce it. If we believe that there are convincing legal grounds for the processing or that it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims, we will inform you accordingly.
6.11. Right to appeal to a supervisory authority.
You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisor if you believe the processing of personal data relating to you violates the applicable data protection legislation. The supervisory authority in the Republic of Bulgaria is the Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Sofia 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov.
- Accuracy of information
EUROSPEED Ltd. is not responsible for the accuracy of the data you provide, does not carry out any checks in this respect and does not guarantee the real identity of the data subjects. In all cases of doubt on your part, of established fraud and / or misuse, please let us know immediately. You are obligated to provide whatever
and that you do not violate the rights of others in connection with the protection of their personal data or other rights.
- Data Protection Officer
Questions and requests related to the exercise of the rights to the protection of your personal data can be addressed to the Data Protection Officer of EUROSPEED LTD.
Address for correspondence: Petarch – 2234, жк. Railway Station, Industrial Zone, Kostinbrod municipality, Sofia district.